Uzo of 85 degrees honored me with the Beautiful Blogger Award. Uzo’s blog per his log line is a shelf of short stories and bite-sized poems. Thank you, Uzo, for nominating me.
Recently, in a brief discussion with Uzo I discovered he’s writing a novel from the female point of view. Uzo is also an industrial chemist and he lives in Nigeria.
The rules of the Beautiful Blogger Award are as follows:
- Copy and place the Beautiful Blogger Award in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. Thanks Uzo and please visit Uzo here.
- Tell seven things about yourself.
- Nominate seven fellow bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Tell them by posting a comment on their blog.
Tell seven things about yourself. Haven’t we been down this road before?
- Ballroom dancing is my favorite form of exercise.
- Gardening is my second favorite form of exercise.
- I adore ribbons, lace, antique buttons, colored glass and wildflowers.
- My favorite season is winter.
- I’m an insomniac.
- I studied classical piano for twelve years.
- I type 70+ words per minute with my left hand, my concession to the right hand healing.
My nominees for the Beautiful Blogger Award:
Sandy’s Hopeful Room
Emma’s Ramblings on Supernatural Fiction
The Accidental Cootchie MaMa, When too Much is Just Enough.
Established writer of Christian-based poetry, non-fiction stories
and some fiction.
Probing into the implications of life.
Writing for a living; Living for Writing.
With the sky as the ceiling and the
Thank you Uzo for nominating me for this award.
I’ve met many new blogging friends in the last few weeks and have received additional awards that I’ll be passing along. Awards require time to prepare but I’ve discovered they are a great way to reach out and meet other bloggers. Please check out each of my nominees. I believe you’ll see why I nominated them.