The Abundance of It All
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
By Sheri de Grom
Thank you Shaun of:http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/2013/04/01, Ajaytao of http://ajaytao2010.wordpress.com/2013/04/13 and Deborah of http://girlwiththepen118.wordpress.com/2013/04/13 for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
I was amazed and pleased when Shaun, Ajaytao and Deborah started following my blog while I was recovering from surgery. All three individuals are well known in the blogging universe and I soon became acquainted with many of their other friends.
I encourage you to visit each of their blogs. I promise you, you’ll be happy you did.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person(s) who nominated you.
- State seven things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of nominations and the award’s requirements.
MY SEVEN THINGS:
- I believe in 2nd amendment rights but I also believe our country has become much too liberal in the sell of guns. Not everyone has the right to own a gun.
- No one but law enforcement and the military need semi-automatic or automatic weapons. (When on duty).
- We must support our independent pharmacies. Big box stores such as Wal-Mart, CVS, Kroger, etc. as well as mail-order entities will take over pharmaceutical distribution.
- I’ve been a health care strategist for over thirty years.
- Between white-collar crime and poor congressional choices, I’ve experienced first-hand the destruction of a country I love dearly.
- My father was my best friend and my hero. He’s gone now and I miss him every day.
- I occasionally accept a government contracts along with my writing and blogging. I like to think it helps me keep my hands in the fire.
I now pass on the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to:
- http://iamforchange.wordpress.com – Joe is a concerned citizen of the United States and planet earth.
- http://peacelovegreatcountrymusic.com – If music be the food of love, play on.
- http://writingstraight.com- Holly – Connecting and inspiring along life’s crooked lines by author and freelance writer Holly Michael.
- http://rachieadventures.wordpress.com – Rachel’s adventures to combat the ho-hum of normal living.
- http://hortusclosus.wordpress.com – Esther captures the moments of life in photos and paintings.
- http://blogmadetoinspire.com – Trixie quotes, writes essays about love, life and everything nice.
- http://strassenfotojouornal.com – Cornelia is a photojournalist around the world.
- http://resiliantheart.wordoress.com – The Fight of my Life – A TBI Survivor (Like ME)
- http://adamsartwordpress.com – Deb’s creative amazing fun.
- http://celestialsibe.wordpress.com – Luna’s digital drawing in her journal.
- http://inionnmathair.wordpress.com – Inion N. Mathair is a mother-daughter team.
- http://davewalk.wordpress.com – David speaks on a number of subjects. They include: how to write and publish a book, how to promote a book, grammar lessons and always, stories of our Lord.
- http://stuffItellmysister.com – Paula writes of everyday normal and not so normal things she must share with her sister.
- http://inspired2ignite.com – Denise is moving from surviving to thriving.
- http://foisinthecity.com/2013/04/03/be-careful-what-you-wish-for – Florence is writing an amazing creative series wherein she asked her blogging mates to provide one sentence as the beginning sentence of a novel. From the one sentence, she creates a story. Florence’s characters are vivid and quirky. Don’t miss out.
There you have it, my fab fifteen. Please give them a click. You’ll find talented and friendly bloggers waiting for you. Thank you for reading with me.